* $Id: cpp.html,v 126.96.36.199 1999/09/28 16:43:44 sbooth Exp $
* Copyright (C) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 Stephen F. Booth
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
#define __MSTREAMABLE__ 1
// Class MStreamable
* Abstract mix-in class which makes classes streamable via
* the << operator.
* Written in the spirit of a Java interface.
friend STDNS ostream& operator<<(STDNS ostream& out, const MStreamable& obj);
* Write this object to a stream. Subclasses must implement this function.
* @param out The ostream to which to write.
render(STDNS ostream& out) const = 0;